Uber Eats is the leading online food ordering platform which delivering a great food from your favorite local restaurants to at your doorstep. Within India, The Foodpanda, Zomato, and Swiggy are the biggest competitor Uber Eats. The company is also giving a smartphone app for Android or iPhone. With the use of the app, the user can order the food by following just simple steps.
How to Place an Order on Uber Eats?
- First is Download it’s Mobile Application which is available on Google play store or iTunes App store.
- After installing, Open the “Uber Eats App” and Set your Current Location.
- All nearest Restaurants with there menus will be displayed on your phone.
- Place an Order and Set the Quantity of your Order.
- Click on “Add to Cart” Button and Make the Payment. (By Debit Card, Netbanking, Credit Card and Paytm Wallets)
- Then, they will ask you to create the Account and during the process provide your Address.
If you’re facing any problem regarding ordering food, for food payment and other issues, Then don’t waste your time to call in the Uber Eats customer care department. They have a customer care department for solving the customer query. We are giving all types of contact information regarding Uber Eats customer care, such as the Uber Eats Customer Care Number and other contact information.
Ubereats Helpline Number
Call at 8971222222
Website: – www.ubereats.com
Uber Eats Social Links
For distributing his service information, the Uber Eats managing some major social networking websites. On these social networking websites, the company shares his new partner restaurant information and it also shares the new discount coupons. The user can also share his review/feedbacks/queries on the below mentioned Uber Eats Social Links.
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/UberEats/
- Twitter- https://twitter.com/ubereats
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/UberEATS/