PVR Cinemas is one of the biggest cinema chains in India. PVR stands for Priya Village Roadshow cinema. The company began with the partnership between Priya Exhibitors Pvt Limited and Village Roadshow Limited in 1995. The cinema started operating from June 1997. It is the leading multiplex cinema group which is based in India and exhibits both Hollywood and Bollywood films across the country.
The cinemas have been operating the cinema including of 600 screens at 131 locations in 51 cities (18 states and 1 Union Territory) in India.
The PVR Cinemas customer support is available to help you all time. You can get customer support in several ways including email, phone number, as well as FAQ section. You can use any one option for your any type of query, complaint, and feedback.
PVR Cinemas Registered office address:
61, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, INDIA
HELPLINE NO: 08800900009 OR 0124 470 8100
Email: [email protected]
PVR Official Website: www.pvrcinemas.com
5 Simple steps to buy tickets online.
- Go for FREE REGISTRATION; submit details & your ID are activated! If already a member then goes to MEMBER ZONE and Log in. You need to be a registered online member to avail of the ticket booking facility. Please remember your username and password for all future bookings.
- Click on MOVIES subsection NOW PLAYING you can click on the movie names to view details.
- From the top band SELECT the region, cinema, movie and date, preferred show timing and the number of tickets, category, and mode of delivery.
- SUBMIT! Check ticket details and even choose the seats of your choice. Enter your payment mode details and your booking is complete!
- NOTE your Transaction ID. It must be mention at the time of ticket collection at the cinema counter. Do Note: Tickets must be book at least 2 hours before the show.
In this article, we have given all the PVR Cinemas Customer Care Number. For any kind of query or complaint you can contact to the given number and for any query or complaint related to the page, you can comment on the comment box.