Mahindra Thar Customer Care Number | Mahindra Thar Helpline Number | Mahindra Thar Toll Free Number | Mahindra Thar Head Office Address
Mahindra & Mahindra is the biggest Indian automobile Company. It manufactures two Wheeler and four Wheeler vehicle in India. The Company also manufactures the agriculture Equipment. Like Tractor, harvester combines and etc.
Today we are talking about Thar. The Mahindra Thar is a perfect choice for those people who seek amazing off-road and on-road thrill. Mahindra Thar comes across as the perfect vehicle to make a unique style statement with its old-fashioned likenesses. The signature grille and the classic circular headlights depict the Thar’s strenuous looks. The bold jaw shaped front and the edgy rectangular front glass enhances the look of the car. The broad tires of the vehicle add to its muscular stance. The indicators are placed at extreme corners above the lifted area on wheels.
The Thar is featuring two side doors for the front seats and the back seats. The open back is more noticeable and the seats are more comfortable and lifted.
Mahindra has built the strong customer care network and repair workshops network in all over the India. Where the customer can solve your problems and service your Vehicles.
For inquiries call toll-free on:
24×7 “With You Hamesha” Helpline number 1800 209 6006 (Toll-Free).
Head Office Address:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,
Automotive Sector, Mahindra Towers- 3rd Floor,
Akurli Road, Kandivali (East),
Mumbai – 400101
Tel : 022 28468525 Fax : 022 28468523
Write to us
For any product/service related inquiry,
email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety starts with buckling the seat belt.
- Ensure all the passengers including the rear seat passengers are wearing the seat belt.
- We recommend that you use only genuine parts supplied by Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Always align top of the head restraint with the top of your head or as close to it as possible.
- Never use a mobile phone or personal music device while driving. This may take your focus off the road and lead to accidents.
- Do all preventive maintenance of your vehicle and stick to the maintenance schedule