JioMoney is biggest online payment gateway in India. Where you can pay the money for mobile recharge, bill payments, Insurance, Money Transfer, Pay at Shop, Bus Booking, Toll Recharge and etc. It is a high quality, simple and secure, highly qualified and highly speeds money transfer Mobile app and web platform in India.
This app also has known as the Reliance JioMoney is a mobile-based wallet app. This Mobile app has launched by Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in the year 2016.
Features of Jio money Wallet:–
- You can recharge your mobile phone number, DTH and Data Card.
- Pay your postpaid bills, electricity bills, gas bills and much more.
- Also, pay using JioMoney wallet on various online shopping sites for making payment of your shopping.
- The customer can get the amazing discount and cash-back offer on making an online transaction using JioMoney wallet. like Pay your insurance premiums, Book train & movie tickets, Send to and receive money from family & friends and Get additional cashback with Cash Pe Cash on existing offers on your favorite shopping destination such as Amazon, Flipkart, AJIO, ABOF, Jabong & more
- Recharge your ETC tag and renew your vehicle pass instead of visiting toll booths
- Contribute to a noble cause by paying directly to charitable trusts like Siddhi Vinayak Trust.
If you want Jio Money Customer Care Number for any issue or query related. Then you are on the right website as we are providing all the important information that will help you in contact with the service providers.
Jio Money Consumer Helpline Number:
1800 891 9999 (9 AM – 9 PM, All Days)
Jio Money Merchant Helpline Number:
1800 891 2345 (9 AM – 9 PM, All Days)
Reliance JioMoney Correspondence Address:
Reliance Payment Solutions, Reliance Corporate Park,
Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai – 400 701
Social Profile Pages Links:
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/jiomoneyofficial/
- Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/jiomoneycare